Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
What Are Fleets?
Fleets are like a 100 person faction or group, and can be used for many things in Pixel Starships. You can donate or borrow crew, talk exclusively in Fleet chat, participate in Fleet Division Tournament rewards, and create Starbases. Note that creating a new fleet costs 100K Minerals .
To join a fleet, you first must build the Fleet Council and click the Fleet Button and then Join. After that, you'll be shown a list of all the possible Fleets that you can join. Public Fleets automatically let you in when you apply, Private Fleets will put you on hold until you're accepted. However, you still immediately get the fleets's insignia and the ability to borrow crew.
Once in a fleet, you cannot remove your Fleet Council. You also cannot encounter any fleet members in PvP (Does not apply for AI Events).
|Role||Edit Fleet||Accept Applications||Kick Lower Ranked Members||Promote Members||Demote Members||Donate/Lend Crew||Orange Border Color||Visit Starbase||Enter Starbase|
New members will have this icon next to them (in the fleet members list) for 7 days. During this time, if the Fleet gets a Tournament reward, the New Member will get a smaller portion of the reward than a non-new member.
Fleet members will get this icon next to them (in the fleet members list) if they are inactive.
Once you've joined a fleet, you can either borrow crew from your fleet mates or lend some. Your Fleet Council's level will determine how many crew you can lend or borrow. You can return borrowed crew by dragging them into space. Also, when you leave a fleet, all borrowed crew will disappear from your ship. Along with this, all crew you've lended will be sent back to your ship. However, if someone has borrowed your lended crew, both of you will have that crew until the crew's 24 hour borrow time has expired.
|Drag Crew Into The Fleet Council To Lend Crew||Lending Crew Notification||Crew Lending Timer Till They're Returned|
- When you lend your crew, your crew will be taken from your ship and will be open to be borrowed for 24 hours.
- When someone borrows that crew, any changes made to your crew's AI will remain in place when that crew returns to you.
- After the 24 hours, your crew will automatically return to your ship.
|Click To Get To Lended Crew List||List Of Lended Crew That You Can Borrow||Profile Of Borrowed Crew|
- The Crew's timer won't reset to 24 hours when you borrow a crew.
- Any XP Earned will also be given to the borrowed crew.
- When the Crew's 24h timer is up, the crew is removed from your ship.
- The Insignia will determine what your Fleet logo is on the Fleet list and on member's ships.
- This determines how many Trophies are needed to actually apply to your Fleet.
- The Max Minimum is a 5-digit number or 99999.
This is automatically set, it's basically an average of where most of your Fleet members live based on their settings.
- This can be seen by anyone. They just have to view more info on your fleet.
Public Fleets automatically let you in when you apply, Private Fleets will put you on hold until your accepted. However, you still immediately get the fleets's insignia and the ability to borrow crew.
Fleets also can create a Starbase, this allows for many more benefits to members.
Misc. Game Features