- A Brain Enhancer Was Used, That Means The Main Buff Will Be Ability. You Also Have A Medium Chance Of Getting A Secondary Buff, Like Attack. You Also Have An Even Smaller Chance Of Getting A Tertiary Buff, Like Repair.
- Along With That, The Crew Also Had A Training Capacity Of 70, So He Can’t Hold As Many Buffs Like A Crew With 100 Training Capacity Could. This Also Happens With Crew Who Are Already Trained. This Is Because Their Previous Training Decreases How Much Available Training Space They Now Have Within Their Training Capacity.
- Since This Is A Clean Crew, He Doesn't Have Any Previously Trained Stats. However, Let's Say He Already Has 60 Ability Before Using This Item. Not Only Does This Give Him Less Training Capacity, But He Also Gets A Penalty On His Ability Gain Due To How Much Ability Buffs He Has In Relation To His Max Training Capacity.
Training Capacity List
How To Read Icons
||Shield and Cloak
- 1 Buff = 1% Stat Bonus
- For Stamina, 1 Buff = 1
- When You Have Equipment along with Buffs, the formula becomes: Base Max Stat * (100%+Training Buff%) * (100%+Equipment Buff%). If a buff doesn’t increase the stat by %, just turn the * into a +.
How To Read Charts
- Now let's explain the chart starting with Main Buff. This is the buff your most likely to get using the item. The Max buff for Stamina in this item is 8, that means when you use the item, you can get around 0-8 Stamina.
- Next up, Secondary Buffs. You have a medium chance of getting this buff alongside the other buffs. The Secondary buff for Health in this item is 3%, that means when you use the item, you can get around a 0-3% Health Buff.
- Next up, Tertiary Buffs. You have a small chance of getting this buff alongside the other buffs. The Tertiary buff for Repair in this item is 1%, that means when you use the item, you can only get a 0-1% Repair Buff.
- Finally, XP Buffs. You are guaranteed this unless your crew is maxed at level 40. The XP shown above is the max XP you can get from the item. However, a formula is still used, that being 50% to 100% of the Max XP or 100-200 XP. You also cannot get more XP than what your current level's XP caps at.
Bio Recycling Items
Small Protein Shake • Regular Protein Shake • Large Protein Shake • Super Protein Shake • HGH • Enhanced HGH • Prototype HGH
Small Cola • Large Cola • Mountain Brew • Pink Cow • Large Pink Cow • U • Father
Paracetamol • Paracetamol Rapid • Ibuprofen • Ibuprofen Rapid • Ginkgo • Brain Enhancer • Super Brain Enhancer
Chicken Skewer • Yakitori • Double Yakitori • Shish Kebabs • Drumsticks • Steak • Roast Turkey
Street Map • Travel Map • World Map • Global Map • System Map • Star Map • Galaxy Map
Drop Of Brain Juice • Sliver Of Brain Juice • Brew Of Brain Juice • Tincture Of Brain Juice • Solution Of Brain Juice • Concentrate Of Brain Juice • Elixir Of Brain Juice
Repair Guide • New Repair Guide • Advanced Repair Guide • Epic Repair Guide • Lost Repair Guide • Special Repair Guide • Legendary Repair Guide
Engineering Tool Kits
Standard Engineering Tool Kit • Obsolete Engineering Tool Kit • Starter Engineering Tool Kit • Advanced Engineering Tool Kit • Rare Engineering Tool Kit • Prototype Engineering Tool Kit • Alien Engineering Tool Kit
Weak Growth Supplement • Standard Growth Supplement • Strong Growth Supplement • Concentrated Growth Supplement • Super Growth Supplement • Mutant Growth Accelerator • Instant Growth Accelerator
Learn How To Read The Data Here: Bio Recycling Item Data Guide